Do you wish to find a song name using a hands-free option using Google Search? You can make the best use of Google Assistant. It is a voice search feature available on all smartphones which can allow smartphone users to perform a number of tasks without tapping even a single button on phone.
Activating Google Assistant on your smartphone is quite. Sadly, what really does creep me out about Google Assistant is the fact that it is always listening. Sometimes you just don’t want them to listen.
At times, you just want to turn off Google Assistant.
Turning off Google Assistance on Android Q is easy. Once, you have shut down Google Assistant’s feature, it will be permanently shut down so you aren’t able to access it unless you don’t turn it on.
However, if you still want to have occasional access, you can simply consider toggling off the support button rather than completely switching the feature off on your Android Q powered smart device.
Eager to learn how you can do it, allow me to assist you in understanding the process.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Your Motorolla?
Here is a step-by-step process to help you turn Google Assistant off via your Android Q device.
- Open the Google application on your smart device.
- Select “Settings” which will open up a new menu in your Android device.
- Now under the Google Assistant option, select the Settings option.
- It will take you to a profile screen. Navigate to the Assistant option.
- Scroll down to the “Assistant devices,” select the “Phone” option.
- Just tap the toggle button which will automatically turn off Google Assistant.
And there you go, your Google Assistant is now permanently shut off from your Android device.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant Support Feature?
If you still want to access Google Assistant to a certain extent, but you are not much of a fan of Google listening to everything you say to your smartphone, you can simply deactivate the support button. It sounds like a commendable alternative to help access the Assistant whenever you want.
Here is a step by step process to help you turn Google Assistant Support off via an Android Q device.
- Swipe finger down on the home screen on your Android to access the quick action panel.
- Select the gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
It will lead you to the Settings. Now, scroll down to Apps and tap the option.