How about setting up an email signature for your GoDaddy webmail, the one that appears right at the bottom of every email you send out to your people?
But before we do so, you might be wondering why is it important to work on your GoDaddy email signature, aren’t you? Allow me to help you with that.
A good email signature ensures that you’re sending the right image of your business. It is a way to market and promote your brand. In fact, it provides your contact information so people can actually reach out to you other than just the email.
If you have purchased a domain from Go Daddy and you’re using the Go Daddy WebMail service, here’s how you can create an email signature so you can send them out to your clients.
How to Access Go Daddy’s Email?
Recently purchased a domain from GoDaddy and set up a website on your preferred content management platform? Still unaware on how to access the webmail feature on your GoDaddy account? Here, let us help you learn how to access the Go Daddy’s email in the best possible way.
Just type in email.[GoDaddy domain] and hit Enter.
You will be directed to the following screen
Just enter your details and Sign In.
Sounds fairly simple, doesn’t it? Let’s get to the point.
How to Setup Email Signature in Go Daddy’s Webmail?
To create an email signature for use with GoDaddy webmail:
- Log in to your GoDaddy workspace email account.
- Click the Email tab and select Settings.
- Select More settings from the menu that appears.
- Go to the General tab.
- Under Email signature, select Include signature in replies.
- Enter the signature text in the Signature field.
- Use the formatting toolbar to add text styles to your signature.
- Optionally, instruct GoDaddy webmail to insert the signature automatically in new emails you compose by checking Automatically insert the signature in compose window.
- Click OK.
- Add an Image to Your Signature
- You have the option of adding an image, such as a business logo, to your email signature while you are in the email signature settings window.
- Click Insert Image in the email signature settings window.
- Click Browse and select the image on your computer. It must be 1MB or smaller.
- Click Insert > OK.
- Under Signature, click the Insert Image icon to save the image in your signature.
That’s not where GoDaddy draws the line, but it also allows you to enter a link which you can send to your Twitter or Facebook account. All you have to do is click on the corresponding icons and Voila.
I hope this article has helped you educate yourself on how to setup your email signature.
We will surely talk about more of the Go Daddy’s perks in the coming days.