Salesforce marketing cloud is a product that specifically focuses on getting the highest return from investment by understanding the needs and wants of customers and providing them exactly what they want.
Today, we are going to shed light on one of the major products from Salesforce. It’s called the Salesforce: Marketing Cloud. The whole idea of the product is to place the customer at the center of everything.
Let’s face it,
“We are living in a world where customer is always right and even if they aren’t, you have to tell them in a way that will compliment it”
With a marketing cloud in place, you will create an environment where customers are placed at the center of everything.
Customers usually fail to understand when, where and how should they interact with a brand. Normally, maintaining relationships with the customers through traditional methods can be a difficult task.
You don’t know when is the right time to tap into your customers. However, with Salesforce: Marketing Cloud at work, you get a powerful CRM which enables you to learn when is the best time to invest in them.
What are the Increasing Benefits of Using a Salesforce: Marketing Cloud?
Managing customer relationships is one of the most important benefits of using a Salesforce: Marketing cloud, to list down, here are a few other increasing benefits of using Salesforce Marketing.
- It enables you to learn a great deal about your target customers. With the Salesforce marketing cloud, you can easily find what are the different points through which a customer connects with your brand. It can help you overview his experience from a bird’s eye view.
- You can customize interactions between yourself, customer and the brand by using Einstein AI powered tools and deliver a more personalized experience to your customers based on their previous interactions and experiences.
- It helps you harness the interest of your audience by optimizing their experience throughout their buying journey. You can create more awareness about the product and offer insight to your customers so they can choose the best course of action.
- Marketing Cloud allows you to measure multiple different channels all at the same time to measure the impact of the customer’s journey. It allows all that and much more through the use of AI powered tools & Google Analytics 360.
Marketing Cloud is not just limited to offer you marketing services not only for the B2B market, but it also helps you make the best use case in the B2C business market as well.
Some of the true benefits which a marketer can gain from Salesforce: Marketing Cloud includes the best data source unification, various channel customization, the capability of interaction, optimizing customer relationships and measuring effective campaigns results.
A Few of the Remarkable Marketing Cloud Platform’s Tool
If you’re seeking to create tailor-made content for each of your customers and take advantage of personalized marketing through any channel such as email, online or mobile advertising, Salesforce Marketing Cloud can allow you to deliver the best user-experience.
Here are all the tools which you can gain access to, with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Journey Builder: here’s a marketing automation tool from Salesforce which enables you to create customized customer journeys for your customers coming from different channels.
- Email Studio: here’s one which can offer you customized email campaigns for effective email marketing.
- Social Studio: here’s a tool which aims to help you turn social media followers into potential leads on different social platforms.
- Mobile Studio: Allows you to create mobile device experiences and enhance marketing interactions through SMS, group messaging and push notifications.
- Audience Studio: Allows you to capture data from one source & unite them all for effective social listening. It enables you to create content which is more appealing for the target audience.
- Advertising Studio: Take a step forward in the world of digital advertising where you can find effective management for acquisition, alignment of campaigns and enhanced retargeting.
- Datorama: It’s a dashboard which allows you to turn quick investments into controlled business growth.
- Interaction Studio: a tool which enables you to study the customer’s experience and connect effectively to have better interactions.
- Data Studio: allows you to take complete control of the data and increase the revenue lifecycle using that information.
- Google Analytics 360: Marketing Cloud platform includes this tool developed by the tech giant Google, allowing users to use all the insights from customers to understand them better and obtain more from marketing actions.
Are you a marketing professional or someone who has a keen interest in training themselves in the digital marketing landscape? Salesforce: Marketing Cloud can help you increase your customers.
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know what you think about it by leaving a comment.